Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's the Holiday Season!



Poor Josie is going to be on the receiving end of a lot of my holiday efforts, but it actually looked like she enjoyed her elf costume.

I am following my own rule: "No Christmas before Thanksgiving" but I am off to a bit of a late start.  Thanksgiving was wonderful- all my kids were home and Bob, Julie, Emily, and Bobby were with us for the day.  Alissa brought her boyfriend to meet Jeff, Barbara, Nick, and Michael and he seemed very comfortable with us.  This can be a challenge because invariably at some point conversations in our family veer into something controversial that can involve a spirited exchange of ideas- which we love, but I'm sure other families do not.  As usual reviewed the family plan for some catastrophe- this year it was the zombie apocalypse (these people watch Walking Dead- I do not so many of my suggestions are dismissed). Love my family.  Can't wait for all of us to be together with Gino and Andy's families at Christmas.

I had hoped to get pictures, but I was 100% occupied with cooking dinner and enjoying the time with my family and no one else got pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment